Just Some Of What's On Offer:
- Dining - Alfresco dining, hinterland vineyards and internationally recognised restaurants. No holiday is complete without tasting local delicacies.
- Shopping - Diverse and an attraction in itself at Noosa and on the Sunshine Coast.
Choose from boutique shops in Noosa's Hasting Street, art and craft galleries and stores in the Blackall
Range and the Eumundi Markets are a must for that something different.
For those who want something more traditional there are large shopping complexes throughout the region such as the Sunshine Plaza.
- Nature - Sunshine Coast National Parks are another attribute of this beautiful region including the beautiful Noosa National Park.
High above the coastal plain overlooking the surf and sand stands the magnificent Blackall Range. Offering a cool and pleasant alternative to visitors to the Sunshine Coast, this hinterland provides the Mapleton and Kondalilla National Parks with their dramatic waterfalls and beautiful walking tracks.
The Sunshine Coast Glass House Mountains, Noosa National Park and Cooloola National Park are also a must for the nature lover.
- Water Sports - The Sunshine Coast offers all types of water activities including surfing, sailing, jet-skis, yachting, fishing charters, diving. You can learn to surf or take a cruise through the Noosa Everglades.
More Activities & Attractions
- Australia Zoo
- The Big Kart Go Kart Track
- Aussie World
- Underwater World
- Queensland Air Museum
- Eumundi Market
- Dive the HMAS Brisbane
- The Big Pineapple
- World Class golf courses
- Apartments face north
- All are on one level either upstairs or downstairs
- Either a balcony or courtyard with a river view
- Face back towards the building and carpark
- DO NOT have an outdoor area or view but steps from Cayman Quays riverfront BBQ, pool and entertainment areas
- Perfect for short stays or active guests who are out and about during the day